Family-friendly Sessions for ages 6 – 99.Kids may attend alone or with an adult. Each person needs to register and will make their own pie and wreath.
* Family-friendly Session 1: Tuesday, November 24 – Register Online
* Family-friendly Session 2: Wednesday, November 25 – Register Online
- TIME: 3:30pm to 5.45pm
- COST: $45 includes materials and snack
- PLACE: Bethany Lutheran Church + Neighborhood Center, adjacent to Wilshire Park.
4330 NE 37th Ave, Portland
Pie and Wreath-Making for Grown-Ups* Adults only: Tuesday, November 24 – Register Online
- TIME: 7pm to 9pm
- COST: $50 includes materials and yummy snacks. Feel free to bring wine or beer to enjoy during class.
- PLACE: Old Salt Marketplace, 5027 NE 42nd Ave, Portland
Each workshop led by Deena Raphael of Camp Colorwheel and Joanna Sooper of Turnip the Heat Cooking.