Edible Gift-Making Workshops!Colorwheel is teaming up with Turnip the Heat Cooking for another holiday workshop. Join us to make delicious gifts for family, friends or teachers (and your furry best friend!)
Register below or for more info email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503.863.7849
Family-friendly Session - All AgesWe’re making Edible Gifts including Sparkly Pretzel Sticks, Fruity Granola, and Peanut Butter Dog Treats plus special wrapping and cards so each gift is decorated and ready to deliver.
This class is open to kids, teens and families. Children under the age of 7 will need to be accompanied by an adult. Each person planning to make gifts will need their own ticket.
• TIME: Saturday, December 12, 9.30am to 12pm * Register Online *
• COST: $49 includes materials and snack
• PLACE: Bethany Lutheran Church + Neighborhood Center, adjacent to Wilshire Park. 4330 NE 37th Ave, Portland
For Grown-ups!Spend the evening making gifts to share with family, coworkers and friends. We’ll be making Sweet and Spicy Roasted Nuts, Fruity Granola and Citrus Handscrub plus holiday wrapping and cards.
• TIME: Tuesday, December 15, 7pm to 9pm * Register Online *
• COST: $55 includes materials and light snacks. BYO wine or beer or buy a drink at the Old Salt Bar to bring into classroom.
• PLACE: Old Salt Marketplace, 5027 NE 42nd Ave, Portland
Each workshop led by Deena Raphael of Camp Colorwheel and Joanna Sooper of Turnip the Heat Cooking.